Monday, November 12, 2012

BALLERINA BIRTHDAY!

Maaike had her first birthday party with friends and it could not have been any more perfect for her!  Since she loves her dance class so much, we had her birthday party there with Lexi and 6 of her good friends!  They all had a great time!

Morgan and Maaike

One of the birthday party girls was helping Lexi glue things for her craft and Lexi thought she was the greatest!

Time for dress up and dancing!


They also learned, well attempted to learn, a dance!  It was so cute to watch them all!





Maya (who is 7 but she and Maaike play together so wonderfully and she came with her little sister, Everleigh!), Maaike and Carrington

The best of the group pictures I could get of the girls!

Maaike and Carrington, who turned 4 on November 3!  Her Mommy and I have been good friends since we were pregnant with the girls!


Lexi had a BLAST!  I should have video taped her running around the room with the big girls and dancing her little heart out!  She had so much fun and thought she was just as big as everyone else!!!


No comments: