Monday, May 23, 2011

IMAGINATION MOVERS

Yesterday, my good friend, Asheley and I took 4 of our collective 7 children to an Imagination Movers concert in Raleigh. The Imagination Movers are on Disney and Braddock (Asheley's son) LOVES them! So we made plans to go to Raleigh for the day. While eating at Chipotle (my first and definitely not my last Chipotle experience) we told the boys what we were doing! Their reaction...



The 6 of us all excited for the concert!


Cheesy smiles!





Ben and Maya had a lot of fun dancing to the music. I wish I'd gotten Ben on video because he was going crazy with his dance moves! It was great to see!
Maaike sucked her thumb most of the time but I was able to get her up and dancing at points. She also had a good time. Originally, I wasn't going to bring her. But a few weeks ago I just felt like she'd love going and hanging out with us for the day. She had a great time. I'm so glad I was able to get a ticket for her!

We met up with some other friends from Wilmington.

Braddock, Amelia (Maaike's best little girlfriend- she plays with her every Wednesday while I'm at my mom's group), Maya, Jacob, Ben and Maaike.

After the concert, we found a Trader Joe's. Asheley and I took turns going in and the kids played hide and seek... hmm... whatever kept them entertained!

Maaike did a little napping at that point!

We had dinner at Asheley's favorite pizza joint and then headed home. We took a potty break along the side of road and enjoyed looking at the construction trucks for a few minutes!
It was a great day filled with fun memories! Dave and Lexi enjoyed their alone time and survived beautifully without us for the day!

1 comment:

Lainie said...

Why was everyone so color coordinated ?