Here are almost 2 weeks worth of pictures....
We brought Oma and Opa up to Emerald Isle to celebrate Mother's Day a few weeks ago! We had a great day being together! Here is a picture of the 4 generations of girls.... plus Ben!

And one with Ben and Opa!

The kids love walking my mom's dog, Daisy!

Daddy and his youngest!

The kids and I have made up a game called Meany Mommy... We made a fort upstairs and the kids hide and I have to come find them in my "meany mommy" voice. Yup... fun times for all!
So here's Ben's reaction every time I come to "find" him and seriously tickle him!

Soon to be preschool graduate...
Ben had a field trip to a farm and it was a blast! All the kids in his class are the ones with the green shirts. What a great year it has been! There were only 10 kids and 2 marvelous teachers! It has been a great year for him!
He was most into feeding the animals!

My birthday was mostly a great day! I woke up to Dave delivering me Dunkin Donuts coffee and a bacon, egg and cheese bagel from a deli in bed! He got up extra early and brought it into me at 6:45 before he had a leave for work. If that's not love...! Then we met friends at the park for lunch and cupcakes. When Dave got home, our plans were hampered with a sick boy! We couldn't go out but I was just as happy to order in Chinese. Yummy! We knew Ben wasn't faking when he didn't eat any dinner or the ice cream cake Dave bought! This is where he spent most of the evening. The night was finished with me thoroughly enjoying my Nook Color from Dave! I really didn't think I'd like something like it but I LOVE IT! It was a great day (besides the sick Ben stuff)!

Last weekend, we ordered mulch with our neighbors and the kids (with our neighbor, Cole) loved being helpers!
This is the only picture I have from the Duathlon that Dave and I did together! Dave's congratulating our friend, Ted, who did the whole thing. Dave and I were a team so I ran a 5K, Dave biked 16 miles and I ran 2 miles. It was so fun to do this with Dave!
Nutella, anyone?
This is one of the sweetest pictures I have of Maaike and our little friend, Braddock. I have to say, I think these 2 are so cute when they get together! Braddock and his 3 siblings and his mommy came to dinner this past week!
Where did my little girl go??? This picture was inspired when she very seriously said she wanted a big girl plate and fork!

No comments:
Post a Comment