Tuesday, July 24, 2012

JULY 14!!

On July 14th, we celebrated Poppy's big 7-0 in Charlotte!  We were super excited to meet the newest member of the family.... Grant!  He was born July 4 so he was only 1 1/2 weeks old.  I just love newborns, so I was pretty excited to see him so soon after he was born.

What Dave and I didn't tell the rest of the family is that we were secretly flying in Laurelyn for the weekend!  We were super excited to have the whole family together for a few days!

The kids just love their Auntie Laurelyn!

Grant Nathaniel!

Tea party!

Weekend entertainment just outside their back door!

Aunt Carol and Uncle Peter drove down from New Hampshire to surprise Poppy, too!

So kissable! 



Look at Grant sleep!

Poppy, Dave and Lexi




Here's the sign we painted for Poppy!

Yummy ribs!

Cake and present time!

Poppy and his youngest grandchild! 

Emma and Laurelyn

Family picture


Nana and Poppy with their grandchildren


No comments: