My sister came down in October for 2 weeks and we all survived her visit :) Ha ha! Actually, it was a great visit! She, Trey and Buckley were wonderful house guests and all of us loved having the company! So here are pictures from our first week...
Trey was REALLY happy to be with his cousins!
We went to a few parks...
Ben and his friend, Anna, had a blast together!
We visited Oma...
We tried to fit Trey in Ben's show-and-tell bag but it didn't work!
Ben's greeting from Buckley when he got off the bus...
Playing outside.... The weather was beautiful during most of Lainie's visit!
Lexi in John Deers overalls from Neel and Suzi last year. I had to document it because Lexi wouldn't wear them last year for whatever weird reason she had! Yay! They look so cute!
For the first weekend, we went up to Emerald Isle, and Cory flew there for the weekend. (He was traveling for 2 weeks, which prompted her voyage to NC for 2 weeks!)
Trey took rock star naps at the beach.... *sigh* If only his parents would get the memo and move to the beach! :)
Maaike and Uncle Cory
Buckley!
Maaike loved the idea of holding Trey, although in reality it didn't last too long because Trey got antsy! He loves to stand and stand so Trey thought that laying in Maaike's arms was L-A-M-E!
Mom made a birthday cake for Opa on October 19... his birthday...
Some color coordinated pictures of Joon-Joon and her grandkids!
Dave and his fishing pole...
*LOVE*
Trey came with 1 tooth (I think) that had popped through and left with 4 teeth that were poking their way through!













2 comments:
I just want to comment that I did actually shower while I was down visiting. The photos of me looking all dirty don't do me justice :-)
Wish every week was an NC week !!
And I must reply that you showered every day I think! (Which did surprise me because I thought you weren't that type :) ). And we're wishing NC weeks could be closer together too!
Post a Comment