Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SUZI AND NEEL

A few weeks ago, we had 3 special visitors visit us!  Neel, Suzi and Bear came down for a few days we had a blast!

Bear is their standard poodle who we all love!  

Here he is trying to get up the playground!  He actually did succeed with a little help!


Ben and Bear are great little buddies!  If we could get a clone of Bear, I have to say I'd be much more inclined to get a dog. 

Lexi is clearly the winner!

We went to Airlie Gardens on Monday (Veteran's Day) and had a wonderful time!




I love this picture of the kids!

Suzi and Maaike

How could you not totally love him???? 



Heading for the fountain



Lexi dipped her hand in the water and got her shirt wet.  So we were walking along and I turned around to see this...


Yup, she just decided to take off her shirt!  Well, that's one way to solve a wet sleeve problem, I guess!  I made her put her shirt back on and rolled up her sleeve and this was her attitude towards me for having the nerve to make her put her clothes back on!




Ben putting his mouth on dirty bottles... then and now...


Bear was all tuckered out!  While he slept, Neel and the kids had other ideas... 

Wrestling!!






And this picture just makes me crack up... My brother the angel.  Get's me every time! 

The next morning, this is how Ben greeted Uncle Neel.  A little awkward for sure...

The day before they left, we celebrated Suzi's 32nd birthday!  What a youngin'! 


Can't wait to see them again at Christmas!

1 comment:

Lainie said...

A few things to point out ….

1) My annoying dog doesn't make you want to run out and get a puppy ??

2) When Neel and Suzi come down and you make a post about them they are in almost every picture. When I visit and their is a post, its all about your kids.

3) I will send you photos of me to correct problem 2.