Here are the rest of the pictures from our time together the second week. She came back to Wilmington (from E.I.) on Wednesday. Lainie really wanted to get pumpkins with the kids and carve them. Well, we accomplished the first part but not the second. She was very disappointed with our version of a 'pumpkin patch' in Wilmington. And I won't lie, so am I.... and you will see why soon...
Trey was clearly disappointed too! Not even worthy of him keeping his eyes open!
And this is why... the 'patch' is right next to a major road! There are other places to go but they're pretty much the same kind of deal unless we drive a distance to the country.
Time to clean them out...
That's as far as we got while Lainie was here.... we carved a few days later when they were nice and overripe and growing mold... fun times!
Sorry Cory but I had to put this picture in... he looks so happy in a tutu!
Flag football finale!
And the soccer finale!
Maaike was pretty excited about her early birthday present from Lainie, Cory and Trey!
They even bought some yummy cupcakes for the birthday girl!
It was a great 2 weeks with Lainie, Trey and Buckley! So the moral of the story is that Cory should go away for work for a week or 2 at least once a year :)















No comments:
Post a Comment