Sweet Maaike Moo turned 5 and we had a really fun day celebrating her! I didn't do a great job with pictures but made up for it on her mystery birthday trip the next day!
She didn't have school on her birthday, but Ben and Daddy and school and work so I had to fill her day! We managed to fill it up and she was a happy camper!
She got many great presents.... this scooter, toys, clothes, a new fishing pole and more!
Joon Joon was down to celebrate with us! Maaike wanted to wear her new birthday outfit from Cindy and Lori and loved that I got her a birthday girl pin to wear! She wore it proudly all day!
A friend came over for the afternoon (Ben had a half day so he didn't miss out!) and Maaike really wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese.... gag... not a big fan of this place for sure! Although it was pretty empty and the kids were so happy to be here so it was a very easy way to spend our time!
Lexi, Maaike, Morgan and Ben
Her birthday cake!!! Pink with hearts... what more could a girl want?
One of her gifts was a matching PJ set for her and her doll. This is how I found her sleeping that night! So precious!





2 comments:
Lol I am cracking up about the pic of mom and Maaike. Doesn't Maaike look like she has a huge deformed hand ?!?!
Ha! Yup!!!
Post a Comment