Tuesday, June 12, 2012

THE CEREMONY (WED. PT. 3)

We didn't know for certain until about an hour before the ceremony whether we'd be outside or inside!  There was a threat of rain and thunderstorms and all sorts of fun weather.  It knew to stay away from Lainie's wedding day though!

Cory waiting for his bride!

Two shots of me and my hair (yeah, I loved it!)


Besides Becky and I (Becky is standing next to me and is Cory's sister), her 4 other bridesmaids have been friends will Lainie since middle/high school!  (Well, Tara, at the end, has been friends with Lainie since like 2nd grade I think!)

Neel bringing Lainie "down the aisle."  Dad was very much missed on Lainie's special day but Neel was a pretty good stand in! 











Maaike was not a flower girl but she did deliver the rings to the bride and groom! 



Exchanging rings...







Mr. & Mrs. Conway



1 comment:

Lainie said...

These make me happy no matter how many times I look at them :-)