We went to visit Dave's grandmother in Lancaster, PA, on the way down South. Our cousins met us there along with Aunt Bette Ann. We had a nice visit with Grandmom! It was great to see her!
Ben enjoyed climbing all over Caleb!
Lexi, Bekah and Sarah
Grandmom with some of her great-grandchildren!
Can you find Ben? :)
A few more pictures with Grandmom before we said goodbye!
Caroline, Aunt Bette Ann, Grandmom, Dave and Maaike
This was the ONLY time Ben fell asleep in the car during our entire trip! We did a lot of driving so it's crazy to me that he only fell asleep on the way back to NC.
We loved seeing family and friends and celebrating with Lainie and Cory! The kids did pretty well and I'm happy to say I'd take them somewhere else soon. That's what I call a successful trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment