Thursday, June 28, 2012

EMERALD ISLE

I took the kids to Emerald Isle from this past Saturday to Wednesday.  Mom's away and her house is just sitting there empty... it needed some company!

These pictures look like all we did was have fun and fabulous times but don't let them kid you... it. was. hard. work!!!!  I had a great time but it was exhausting!  My body has decided that it doesn't want to get a good night's rest unless we're home so it was stinky not to get a great night's sleep, either!

View from the balcony one evening





Lexi was mad because she wanted to move the chair close to the railing and lean on it, I guess...  can't leave her alone for a second! 


Some beach time... 





We found this cool park nearby with this cool rope maze thingy.... the kids had a great time!



On Monday, our friend, Asheley and 2 of her 4 kids came up for a few days!  It was great to have company!  The workload didn't get any lighter, but it was so fun to have some friends with us!



Ben and Braddock

All of us!

No comments: