Tuesday, June 05, 2012

DANCE RECITAL

Dave and I had some special Maaike time this past Saturday!  We took her to her first, fancy dance recital!  She was really excited and the only thing that upset her was that she couldn't do it again!  She wasn't one bit scared or intimidated by the big stage.







In other Shaw family news.... we've lost a tooth!  Ben came into our room Sunday morning and he was so excited that his tooth popped out!  What a big boy!

But how horrible is this... the tooth fairy forgot to come that night!!!  I wanted to crawl under a rock when Ben came out of his room Monday morning and told me that the tooth fairy didn't come.  I couldn't believe both Dave and I forgot!  So I sort of gave him a story about her being pretty busy and he seemed to accept that answer.  Don't you worry, this morning he also got a very apologetic note from the Tooth Fairy that smoothed things over!

So, my little sister is getting married!!!

I ordered Dave and Ben matching ties but had to get a size bigger for Ben since they were out of his size.  Dave did a bit of "surgery" and fixed it!  My hero!

This morning, I took the kids to the children's museum.  We bought a family pass with the kids Christmas money (thanks Great Grandmom and Aunt Lois and Uncle Hubie!!)  It has turned out to be well worth it.  The kids love going and it's perfect for a rainy day!






Alright, unless I get my act together while we're away, I won't be posting for a bit!  Yup, Lainie's wedding is this weekend and during our time away we'll see family in PA and NY as well!  We're looking forward to some time away!

No comments: