After the wedding festivities, we headed to Neel and Suzi's for a few days.
Upon arrival, the kids were excited to open their presents from Cindy and Lori that we didn't get to open during our stay in CT. For Lexi's birthday, she got this adorable sleeping bag and she was obviously excited about it!
Lexi was a big fan of Wiley!
Just a side note, this is what Lainie would look like with short hair!
Meanwhile on the homefront, the kids made sure to point out some animal poop during our farm tour!
Yup, Maaike has a fanny pack! She got this from Cindy and Lori and insisted on wearing it outside. (Yes, I know it's upside down... yes, I told her... no, she didn't want to change it!)
Fun in the rain!
Time to feed the chickens!
This was Lexi's first "interactive" farm experience! She wasn't walking much when we were here last August so she didn't get to do much farm work. She loved it! It was fun to watch her excitement!
Feeding the goats...
They eat ticks... can't remember what they're called but I don't think these are the cutest things I've ever seen!
Riding in Uncle Neel's car! (Don't worry... just down the driveway to bring water to the cows!)
Bacon!!!!
Lexi wasn't a big fan of being too close to the pigs!
Being a farmer is tiring...
The kids enjoyed twinkies and ding dongs from Cindy and Lori! They were pretty excited about their treats!










No comments:
Post a Comment